Friday, May 16, 2008

Digital Storybarding MUST happen!

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

There's no way that this class is going to run without your support. Although I have been transparent about my frustration in the business end of the new Cintiq class I learned yesterday that only 1 student has signed for the class! That's the biggest problem right now. The powers that be will not be willing to fund any class with less than 6 students registered.

Before the petition, before the frustration you need to register to make this happen!

ANM499: Digital Storyboarding NEEDS YOU!!!!

All the best
Shaun

3 comments:

Mr.G said...

I see in our boards, the same potential that would take the jobs from me! A day may come when the ideas of men fail! When we forsake great story telling, and give in the spectacle and improper use of close ups ... but it is not this day! I see an hour of stilted shot compositions, and incoherent plot continuity, but it is not this day! This day, WE STORY BOARD!

kranma said...

Where do you come up with these things? It's so rich! lol.

Niki said...

Can you take it online?
I would love to take it. but a bit hard from a different continent :S