Saturday, December 12, 2009

H1N1 and Flu Treatment

Mid Shot pan of sick people coughing on the bus. Stops on the only health man with a closed of posture.

During the pan a cloud of germs and sickness follows with camera.

The cloud surrounds the healthy man and starts to grow around him. He gets smaller and smaller as the cloud gets bigger and bigger around.

Until he explodes and screams "COVER YOUR MOUTH." Big voice bubble comes out and pushes the cloud away.(School House Rock Style)

Either cut back to the sick people on the bus covering their mouth and leaning scared away from the man(who is not in the shot) or Fast pan back to them where you only see blurs back to those same people.

Cut back to the man who talks to the audience and says "Remember to always cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze. Wash your hands with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer often. If your experiencing flu-like symptoms you should stay home and avoid contact with people except medical care ."

3 comments:

Brandon Hill said...

The whole idea is great for everyone that becomes sick. I would think about not limiting yourself to a mid shot though. I know most people sit down on buses but a lot of people stand too if its busy.

Also when I was thinking about the story, I was picturing the bus driver turning around and being the information guy about the situation. I think it would be funny, coming out of nowhere seeing a bus driver talk about that stuff. Think about it, but also I would give a thought about maybe thinking about a little rhyme or song for this short. It would be great!

Brandon Hill said...

Oh one other thing that I thought would inspire you and might help with your commercial.

Its kind of gross, but I was on the bus on Wed night. There was a sick guy that was coughing, but he was kind of cough/spitting all of over the bus. It was gross, but I headed towards to the back to sit down. Four chinese ladies followed me to the back of the bus to avoid him. So that they we would be behind him. Before he left he was trying to go to the back, but I told him that I don't care if your sick. Your not coming to the back here. It was funny, but gross. I hope I didn't ruin your meal!

Marcus said...

Awesome thats a great idea with the bus driver i think im going to have a bunch of scenarios just to see what everyone thinks is better and the best so ya cool.

And ya thats gross lol.