Friday, December 11, 2009

Internet Safety

I typed up a script for Internet Safety.

Kids are leaving school. Chris and John are walking right next to each other while texting each other.

Chris

Bye, John

John

Bye, Chris

Chris

I’ll keep you posted on my Jitter.

Chris and John walk separate directions.

Chris (Jitter)

Now I’m turning right down Albuquerque Rd. Heading towards the park all alone with no witnesses to see me.

Int. dark room

A fat man with an eye patch is reading Chris’ Jitter. He has an evil grin on his face.

Ext. Park

Chris is trotting along through the park happily. Some is watching him in the bushes. Chris is unaware of the danger. Chris is still Jittering. Suddenly from out of the bushes the fat eye patch man bursts out.

Fat Eye Patch Man

I’ve got you now LITTLE BOY! Thanks for all the Jittering. It was very helpful in tracking you down. Heh hehehAHAAAAAAA!

The fat man grabs Chris. Chris is struggling, but it is no use. The fat man is too strong for Chris to break free.

Chris

Why? Oh, why, did I have to Jitter my personal information?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Frame freezes on Chris as a man in a Suit walks in front of the frame.

Man in suit

It all started as a normal day for little Chris. He had a normal life like you or me. But he liked to Jitter specific information on the interweb. Now Chris is off to have a fun time with Mr. Eye patch over there. Ha Ha Ha!

DON’T PUT PERSONAL INFO ON THE WEB!!!

2 comments:

LSchkufza said...

The span of time is the one thing that really trips me up. It's all too immediate, like there's no way that the fat man can get from his dark apartment to the kid in that little time. You would need to move him somewhere outside using some sort of a mobile device, I think. Or you would have to illustrate a longer period of time.

Jay Lee said...

Yes, that's what makes it funny. The absurdity of the whole situation. I tried to make the whole thing as cheesy as possible.