Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Page 2-3

So there's still much to do. I'm chugging along, getting these characters on model again. I keep forgetting I have a class Thursdays, so I'm putting my work up now. Don't mind Storyboard Pro's many punctuation glitches by the way haha.

As a neat trick, click on the 'label' at the bottom with my name, to see all of my posts on this blog.






I recently switched the players location in this shot after a vote. I've yet to edit the REST of this chunk, to follow suit.








THIS shot now has to be reworked, as the aliens are no longer over there. I need to find a way to get this done while keeping screen direction. Perhaps if Mikey turns his eyes to our right in the previous panel.
This part was going to get redrawn anyway, I guess.






This has to be reversed.

So does this pose, though it's getting a cleanup pass anyway. And the catcher is gone.



Still adding BG details to everything. I'm juggling that with the other technical notes.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brian don't forget to switch your dugout! Kids on the left (near 3rd) Aliens on the right (near 1st). I have to do it in mine too xD