Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eli's Boards

Hi again,

I noticed Eli uploaded his boards onto the gateway site. I don't know if anyone else saw them there but they were kind of hard to view so I downloaded them all and zipped them in a folder and uploaded them so we could have them here on the blog as well.

Eli's Boards

It is just a bunch of jpegs in a folder sorry for not putting them into a .pdf. I opened them in storyboard pro and they didn't open in sequence and I didn't want to put them in the wrong order.

Let me know if anyone has problems opening the .zip I could also make a .rar if that is easier.

-Stephanie

2 comments:

Christopher Rieser said...

thanks for doing that steph. i was trying to help him out with that this morning, but he was unavailable at the time, so he could only send me an email with jpegs i couldn't access. i too had to be somewhere and he didn't send me the right accessable files.
thanks for posting them up to the blog regardless of the form they are in.

Unknown said...

No problem Chris :)