Friday, April 8, 2011

FLOATS: Model Pack

Hey guys,

I was having trouble opening the pptx file so I went through screencapping it with microsoft powerpoint viewer which took a long time but now I've got the whole model pack in jpegs. I thought I'd upload it since it seems some other people are having problems opening the file as well.

Model Pack



and the guard design for Chris.

I'll be posting my boards later today. I apologize to my group for not having something more to show last night.

-Stephanie

3 comments:

Andrew Han said...

i'll post tonight too!

had much more homework than i expected!

J C said...

Thank you Stephanie, I take back my "shame on" sermon. Hey Andrew, I think it would be a great idea to scan those thumbnails in and post them. You had the most done of all of us at the meeting, you deserve some recognition for the work you did, plus it would be interesting to see how the beginning works out for others with time to incorporate some feedback.

Christopher Rieser said...

thanks, steph, you are truly awesome.