Tuesday, April 12, 2011


Sorry Classmates and teams

Due to some personal issues, I won’t be able  to attend today class, I am so sorry.  If there is a meeting on Thursday I will try to make that one. Again I am very sorry.

I asked Brain to pitch my boards for today class so here is the link of the boards I have so far mind you some of the boards are still rough stage. 

I was suppose to do some overlapping with Eli’s board, but I don’t know his screen  direction so I just went ahead and did my part of the board which is the “INT. FACTORY DARK HALLWAY,” from the script it seem like the director wanted a high and low shots so I tried to do both for my boards.

-I started off with a low angle shot of first the feets of the guard walking and then cut to the feets of Stone and Cheeba (wanted to show that she’s bare feet) running.

-Then a high angle shots of Stone and Cheeba running down the hallway and as each door they pass the gates shut.

- Chris’s board shows that Cheeba has her hoodie on and I know Andy said that they director wanted Cheeba to have her hoodie on until they float up the done, but….I felt like I wanted to do an alternative of when she takes her hoodie off. I thought a good time Cheeba takes her hoodie off is when they looks around the dome room.

- There the rest of boards are very similar to Chris’s rough board that was posted on this blog last week. I thought he did an awesome job with the close-up shot of the guard (That would scared anyone) and then another alternative for Chris’s board of showing the guard’s hand clench is having more than one guards hands clench  and the hands are like the foreground while Stone and Cheeba is in the background center in fear.

I won’t LOVE to hear feedback for my board and PLEASE PLEASE keep me posted on what happen in class today and how is the boards going to be combine.  Is there going to be a meeting on Thursday? THANK YOU SOO MUCH and I hope to hear from you guys soon. 

-Thanh

No comments: