Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welcome!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking forward to working with all of you throughout the semester!  This is my roster as of February 1st...
  • Kim Ewing
  • Jaime Chavez
  • Tom Horstmann
  • Xandra Zapanta
  • Randy Rusty Jackson
  • Richard Jao
  • Mike Hoffman
  • Eric Balison
  • Davin Ergun
  • Angela Ahlers
  • Niq Lagleva
  • Otilio Lopez
Please correct me if I've gotten any of this wrong!  


Here are the naming conventions for the 2012 Pass -

JRG2012_STORY_SQ[SEQUENCE NUMBER]_S[SHOT NUMBER]_F[FRAME NUMBER]_V[VERSION]_[YOUR FIRST INITIAL AND LAST NAME].psd

So, if I were doing Sequence 001, Shot 023, and I was on Frame 005, and this was my second pass, my naming convention would like like this...

JRG2012_STORY_SQ001_S023_F005_V002_AWOOD.psd

TEAM 1: DOCTOR GIRLFRIEND - 
Your block is of the script Sequence 001.  It's the start of the script up until the third page after the first paragraph.  The last sentence of your block is "BRAD turns around wide eyed:"

TEAM 2: NEVER SLEEP PRODUCTIONS - 
Your block of the script is Sequence 002.  It stars on the third page with the line "BRAD: What'd you say to me?!".  It ends on the fourth page, after the player read labeled "***INSERT SF GIANTS READ ON TEAMWORK*** (As VINCE pulls out Teamwork card)."

TEAM 3: ABRAHAM LINCOLNS - 
Your block of the script is Sequence 003.  It starts on the fourth page.  The first line is "The next Alien comes up to bat and hits a wicked grounder between first and second base."  It ends on the sixth page, after the first paragraph.  The last sentence of the block is "She gets a piece of it and runs for a single."

TEAM 4: RAGE BRIGADE - 
Your block of the script is Sequence 004. The first sentence of your line is "Cut to MIKEY in the dugout while LUISA runs through first" on the sixth page.   I know Shaun discussed shortening the final block for you, so I refer to him on the end point of your block.

If you could kindly check-in by just adding a comment letting Shaun and I know that you've read this post!

Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to a fun and productive semester!

- Andy


THIS IS A MANDATORY CHECK-IN POST.  PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POST TO INDICATE YOU'VE READ IT.

11 comments:

Angela Ahlers said...

Checking in!

Unknown said...

Richard here checking in too.

DavinErgun said...

All good, got it.

Mike said...

Mike Hoffman, checking in!

Eric said...

I read this with the eyes that are in my face that i have.

-Eric Balison(a student in this class)

Niquolas Lagleva said...

Checking in

Rusty Jackson said...

Read and understood

Xandra Zapanta said...

Gotcha, not sure how to post the thumbnails, though

A.E.Wood said...

Xandra, You should have access to post as an author on this blog. There will be an attach document option. If you don't send me an email and I'll give you access.

J C said...

Read but clearly not understood as I'm only just now commenting, sorry!

kim.ewing said...

Sorry I'm just now commenting! The blog finally let me get into it. Read and understood.