Monday, February 13, 2012

Word of Advice.

Hey all~! Many thanks to those of you who have uploaded over the weekend. Great practice!

I would just like to explain a little bit about the nature of my critique. I know I'm coming down on you HARD. As one of the last Storyboarding classes for many of you, this class is on a par with, say the PIXAR classes for the Animators. It is your last official chance to study, improve and examine industry standards while in the comfort of school.

I owe it to you to ensure that you all improve during the course of the next 13 weeks. This may not be easy for you to read or indeed, initially act upon. But I promise that with thorough dedication that it will become that way.

In order for you to succeed then you need to respond with courtesy, react with precision and realize that this it is always about necessary improvement~!

Just wanted to throw that out there... All the best,
Feathers

1 comment:

J C said...

Shaun, you are way too nice. We've been vetted at this point by some almost cruel teachers. Critique away and don't worry so much about our fragile egos, we can take it. I've personally been through so much recently that as long as your critique is aimed at improving me I can take whatever you can dish out, so lay it on me.